Effective as of: 2 July 2019
Summary & Contents
Scope and Consent
|Eeze Solutions Group (“Eezefind – Eeze Classifieds”) is the operator of classified.eezefind.co.co.za – eezefind.co.za (“the Sites”) and the data controller. This Privacy Notice describes:
• the personal information we collect and how we use that information
Global Privacy Standards
|Eezefind – Eeze Classifieds is part of the Eeze Solutions Group, which is owned by K2016419566 PTY Ltd t/a Eezesolutions Group (S.A). Our group has global privacy standards called Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs). They are our commitment to protect your personal information and honour our privacy obligations wherever your personal information is collected, processed or kept within our corporate family.|
|We collect, process and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: register for an account with us, use our Services, give us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, join community discussions, chats or when you otherwise contact us.|
Use and Retention
|We use your personal information to: provide and improve our Services, give you a personalised experience on our sites, contact you, provide customer service, provide you with personalised advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent and investigate fraud and/or other illegal activities.
|You choose how we use your personal information to communicate with you.|
|You can access and correct your personal information at any given time.|
|We may share your personal information with other companies in our group and third parties to provide you with our Services, to comply with the law, to enforce our policies, to enable our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud or other illegal activities. We don’t give your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes unless you give us permission.|
|We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures.|
|This section sets out some important information about your use of our Services.|
Questions and or Complaints
|If you have a question or a complaint about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
Scope and Consent
This Privacy Notice describes
• the personal information we collect and how we use that information;
• when we might disclose your personal information; and
• how we keep and protect your personal information.
It applies to these Sites and to any Services where this Privacy Notice is referenced.
Eeze Solutions Group, is your data controller, and is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information under our global privacy standards and applicable national laws. Your data controller may transfer data to other members of our corporate family as described in this Privacy Notice who may process and keep your personal information on servers in South Africa, the European Union, United States and our data centres in other parts of the world.
What is Personal information?
“Personal information” is information that can be associated with a specific person that could be used to identify that specific person, either from the data directly or from that data combined with other information that we have, or are likely to have, access to. Personal information doesn’t include anonymous or aggregated information that can no longer be used to identify a specific person.
Public information is any information, including personal information, you share with a public audience, including personal information you publish on our site. Public information is available to anyone on or off our Services and can be seen or accessed through online search engines, APIs, and offline media, such as on TV.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We can change this Privacy Notice at any time by posting the updated terms to the Site. The updated terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are posted.
Global Privacy Standards
Eezefind – Eeze Classifieds is part of the Eeze Solutions Group, which is owned by K2016419566 PTY Ltd t/a Eezesolutions Group (S.A). We are our commitment to protect your personal information and honour our privacy obligations within our corporate family. We are managing your personal information everywhere within our corporate family according to European Union privacy standards and regulations pertaimimg to the privacy standards of South Africa.
We collect information you give us including:
• When you register for an account: Information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses or user ID (where applicable) when you register for an account with us
• When we verify you or your account: we may collect and process information (as permitted by law) to authenticate you or your account, or to verify the information that you provided to us
• When you transact on our Services: such as when you post an ad, reply to an ad, information you provide during a transaction or other transaction-based content. We may also collect your financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) if you buy a feature from us or are required to pay fees to us
• When you engage with our community: such as when you submit a web form or participate in community discussions or chats
• When you interact with your account: such as updating or adding information to your account, adding items to alerts lists and saving searches. Sometimes you may also give us your age, gender, interests and favourites
• When you contact us: such as through a web form, chat or when we otherwise communicate with each other. We may also record our calls with you (if we have your consent to do so)
We collect information automatically including:
• Information from the devices you use when interacting with us or our Services such as device ID or unique user ID, device type, ID for advertising and unique device token
• Information about your location such as geo-location
• Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history and your web log information
We collect information using cookies, web beacons and similar technologies including:
• Information about the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on our Services, or within our advertising or email content. For more information about our use of these technologies and how to control them, see our notice on Cookies, Web Beacons
Information we collect from other sources including:
• Information we get from third parties such as publicly available demographic information, publicly available contact information, credit check information and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws
• Information from social media sites when you use those sites to register, share information or connect to your account. Those sites may automatically give us access to some personal information they hold about you (e.g., content you viewed, content you liked, and information about the advertisements you were shown or clicked on, etc.). If you give us access to any account with video content, we may share your video viewing with, or collect information about your video viewing from, third-party social media sites for at least two years or until you withdraw consent. You control the personal information we have access to through your privacy settings on the social media site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access. When you grant us access to information held by social media sites you agree that we may collect, use and retain it in accordance with this Privacy Notice
• Information other users may provide about you. If another user gives us information about you, they must tell you about our collection, use, disclose and retention policies before giving us the information. They must also get your explicit consent before giving us your information
Use and Retention
We use your personal information to provide, improve and personalise our Services
Your personal information allows us to:
• Provide you with access to and use of our Services as well as access to your history, internal messages and other features we may provide
• Offer you site content that includes items and services that you may like
• Provide you with credit offers and opportunities on behalf of other members of our corporate family and their financial institution partners. However, we don’t share financial information without your explicit consent
• Customise, measure and improve our Services
• Provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
• To provide you with location-based services (such as advertising, search results and other personalised content)
We use your personal information to contact you about your account:
• To give you customer support about your account such as to troubleshoot problems, to collect fees or monies owed to us, or to get your opinion through surveys
We use your personal information to personalise our advertising and marketing, including to:
• Personalise, measure and improve our advertising
• Contact you, either via email, telephone, SMS text messages or postal mail to offer you discounts and special promotions and to let you know about our Services and those of our corporate family (if you have consented to this contact). Message and data rates may apply
• Deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers
We use your personal information for legal compliance reasons, including to:
• Prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities
Retention of personal information:
Marketing Communications. If you don’t want to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link in the email you received. Registered users may also unsubscribe via the communication preferences options in their profiles.
Push Notifications. Upon download of certain Services, you are provided the option to opt into receiving push notifications from us on your device and within the application. We send you push notifications from time-to-time to (a) inform you of service related messages, (b) let you know you have messages from others in the community and (c) update you about any events or promotions that we may be running. If you no longer wish to receive notifications from us, you can, where applicable, change your preferences by logging into your account or by disabling notifications in your device settings. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user identification information.
You can see, review and change your personal information by signing in to your account. Please update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate.
Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. If you ask us to, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and as required under applicable national laws.
We will honour your right to request access to, or modification or deletion of, your personal information. We may have the right to withhold that access or refuse to modify or erase your personal information under applicable national laws, but we will give you reasons if we do so. To contact us about access and to find out if any fees apply, please contact Customer Service.
We disclose your information to our corporate family members, who may use it to:
• provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support)
• offer you personalised advertising
• guide decisions about their products, sites, applications, services, tools and marketing communications. Other group companies will not send you marketing communications unless you have consented to receiving their communications
We disclose your information to third-party service providers and financial institution partners, who may use it to:
• help us provide our Services, payment processing services and customise advertising
• help us with the prevention, detection, mitigation and investigation of potentially illegal acts, violations of our Terms, fraud and/or security breaches, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and other business operations
We may disclose your information to law enforcement and other parties in connection with the law, including:
• law enforcement or governmental agencies, or authorised third-parties, in response to a verified request regarding a criminal investigation, alleged or suspected illegal activity, or any other activity that may expose us, you or any of our users to legal risk or if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary for the prevention or detection of crime, the capture or prosecution of offenders, or the assessment or collection of tax or duty
• participants of the “Verified Rights Owners Program” under confidentiality agreement, if we decide that it is necessary to disclose that information in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity
• credit agencies or bureaus as authorised by applicable national laws
• third parties commencing, or involved in, a legal proceeding if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or similar legal document
Change of ownership
If we were to merge with or be bought by another company, we may share information with them in accordance with our global privacy standards. The new combined entity would comply with this Privacy Notice. If your personal information is to be collected, used, disclosed or retained for any purposes not covered in this Privacy Notice, you will receive advance notice of any changes to the processing of your personal information.
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures. Our safeguards include firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to data centres and information access authorisation controls. If you believe your account has been abused, please contact Customer Service.
When you use social login:
• If you sign into your social network account using the same email that you previously used to register for an account with us, you will access your existing account with us.
• If you sign into your social network account using an email address that we don’t recognise in our systems, a new account will be created in our systems for you.
You may use social login or regular sign in each time you login into your account with us. If you use regular sign in but a password has not been issued to you (because you registered through social login) you need to get a password through the password reset flow.
When you use social login the “keep me signed in” policies of the social network provider apply. We do not control those policies. For your safety we recommend that you:
• Don’t use social login if you are accessing our Services using a public or shared device
• Visit your social network provider site to learn about their sign in policies and your options
Unwanted or threatening email
Third party privacy practices
This Privacy Notice addresses only the use and disclosure of personal information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, or if you are directed to a third party website, their privacy notices and practices will apply.
We can’t guarantee the privacy or security of your information once you provide it to a third party. You should check the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information, even when dealing with buyers or sellers on our site.
Questions or Complaints
For questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, you can reach the Global Privacy Office:
For any other questions or complaints please contact Customer Service.
Can I include a link my website in my ad?
You can include a website address in the main body of your ad, we do not permit URL’s in the title. URL’s are permitted for the following reasons:
- Link to additional product information
- Link to a page with more pictures
- Link to a page with an alternate contact method
Please note that links on Eeze Classifieds will not allowed to be clickable.
Ads that are just a URL will be removed, every ad must be descriptive and informative so that users can make an informed decision before choosing to navigate to another URL. We also do not allow links that are designed solely to redirect traffic to another website.
What is not allowed on Eeze Classifieds
The list below details what can’t be posted on Eeze Classifieds:
- Alcoholic Beverages (including collector items)
- Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
- Burglary Tools
- Counterfeit Products, replicas or knock-off brand name goods
- Embargoed Goods
- Endangered or protected species, or any part of any endangered or protected species
- Escort services that offer or indicate sexual services
- Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives
- Government and Transit Badges, Uniforms, IDs, Documents and Licenses
- Hazardous Materials including but not limited to radioactive, toxic and explosive materials(this includes petrol and diesel)
- Holiday points, timeshare points, club points, flexible points/weeks and/or any other, similarly related items, services or packages. If you need to sell/trade your points, please contact the related agency/service.Points may not be bought or sold on Eeze Classifieds
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information
- ICC Cricket World Cup Tickets 2019
- Illegal Drugs, controlled substances, substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drugs, & drug paraphernalia
- Illegal items and services (including hacking services)
- Illegal telecommunication and electronics equipment such as access cards, password sniffers, radar scanners, traffic signal control devices or cable descrambler
- Items issued to any Armed Force that have not been disposed of in accordance with that country’s demilitarization policies
- Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
- Material that is obscene, pornographic, adult in nature, or harmful to minors
- Material that infringes copyright, including but not limited to software or other digital goods which you are not authorized to sell
- Modded consoles and services
- New merchandise or services from network marketing companies, work-from-home, independent franchisees or distributors, or similar representatives
- Personal information or mailing lists.We do not accept the sale of bulk email, Internet Protocol (IP), Instant Messenger (IM), or mailing lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying information. Any tools or software designed predominantly to send unsolicited commercial messages (UCE or “spam”) are also not permitted.
- Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Nonprescription drugs, drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims, or treatment claims that require therapeutic goods administration “DOH (department of health)” approval
- Offensive material
- Asbestos-based products
- Pictures or images that contain nudity
- Plants and insects that are restricted or regulated
- Prescription drugs and devices
- Prostitution or ads that offer sex, sexual favors or sexual actions in exchange for anything
- South African Fossils
- Stocks, Cryptocurrencies and other Securities
- Stolen property
- Tobacco products (including e-cigarettes)
- Un-cut/un-polished diamonds and/or precious gem stones
- Unwrought gold and platinum
- Loose diamonds without certificates
- Used cosmetics
- We do not accept ads selling body parts/bodily fluids, adoption or surrogacy anywhere on the site
- Used or rebuilt batteries or batteries containing mercury
- Watermarked or copyrighted images
- Weapons and related items (including, but not limited to firearms, firearm accessories, parts and magazines, ammunition, BB, pellet and airsoft guns, tear gas, tasers, stun guns, switchblade knives, martial arts weapons, archery and/or bow and arrow equipment)
- Hunting trophies or animal parts for any animal listed in the CITES 1 guidelines
- No commercial sale of hides/furs
General Eeze Classifieds Posting Policies
As a condition of your use of Eeze Classifieds you agree that you are older than 18 years of age.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Eeze Classifieds and any consequences that may result from your post.
General reasons for ad removal, ads being placed on hold, or minor changes made:
- Against policy
- Offering postage. Eeze Classifieds should only be used in face to face local transactions – Ads should be posted onto your local site
- Removal of personal information in an ad
- Duplicate of another ad posted by you, or several ads placed by you for the same goods or services, or multiple ads in different locations
- Only one Eeze Classifieds account per user is allowed. Creating multiple accounts for the sole purpose of duplicating ads is not permitted
- Offering more than a single item within the ad
- Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
- Not entering your contact details through the means provided by the sites (for example as part of an overlay, logo or watermark)
- Entering information in incorrect fields (you must use the fields provided), or not completing all the fields
- We only accept ads in English (Foreign translation may be included below if appropriate)
- No overseas ads are accepted, Eeze Classifieds is only for local communities or local businesses
- No website links to other property / job / classified or auction sites, and such other sites as we may deem to be inappropriate
- Removal of keywords that refer to competitive websites, or removal of brands in the case of keyword stuffing, i.e. brands that are not accurately descriptive of the item/service or not related to the item/service advertised.The keyword spamming rule applies to all categories (e.g. if you tag “Toyota,” “Nissan,” and “Volkswagen” to describe a Volkswagen car for sale, then we will remove “Toyota” and “Nissan”)
- Not descriptive enough (Ads that do not provide enough detail will be removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience)
- Appears to be a copy of another ad posted on Eeze Classifieds (You may not copy other user ads, your ad must be original)
- Strong call to actions in titles (Call me now!)
- Re-ordering images to make first one more appealing for user browsing
- Not providing images of the goods at the time of listing when expressly requested to do so
- Images which are unsuitable for the purpose (for example which are too small, drawings, word art, etc.)
- Edit Typos, Edit/Remove duplicate keywords
- Inappropriate language
- Vehicle ads should list the full selling price
- Inappropriate photo / image
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality
- Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Selling body parts / bodily fluids, adoption or surrogacy anywhere on the site
- Ads that report other fraudulent ads. Please report potentially fraudulent ads via the “report ad” option located within each ad or Contact Us with ad details (ad id, email address)
- Not Withstanding any of the above if the Seller and Buyer decide to Courier or Post goods to each other this is a contract between the Seller and Buyer and by no ways is Eeze Classifieds responsibile for any losses from such actions.
- Eeze Classifieds reserves the right to remove any postings that we feel are not relevant, or of value to the Eeze Classifieds community, with or without notice.
There are several reasons why an Ad may have been removed from the site including:
In most cases we email you to let you know that we have had to remove your ad (and if possible provide your with an opportunity to resubmit). These emails sometimes get directed to junk folders so please look out for Eeze Classifieds ( firstname.lastname@example.org) emails. If your junk / spam settings are set at high, then Eeze Classifieds emails may not even be delivered to the spam / junk folder. You may wish to add Eeze Classifieds to your safe senders list if you have one.
Your ad has been reported (Reporting ads) to us.
Your ad has been removed.
These terms are effective 02 July 2019
Eeze Classifieds is provided to you by Eeze Solutions Group, also referred to below as “Eeze Classifieds”. This policy is effective 02 July 2019.
Using Eeze Classifieds.
As a condition of your use of Eeze Classifieds you, agree that you will not:
- violate any applicable laws including but not limited to consumer protection, data protection and intellectual property laws (including their regulations and guidelines);
- violate any applicable posting rules;
- post listings that do not show clear, truthful, verifiable, complete and unambiguous information regarding your contact details, the goods, price, delivery and any additional charge;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, unconstitutional or indecent material;
- use the Services in any manner that could impair any of our websites or applications in any way or interfere with any party’s use or enjoyment of any such site or application;
- post any material that is harmful to, harms or could harm minors in any way;
- be false or misleading or employ false or misleading advertising practices;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Eeze Classifieds or the interests or property of Eeze Classifieds users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Eeze Classifieds;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Eeze Classifieds and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent or otherwise violate the privacy of another person;
- use the information available in Eeze Classifieds to contact the users or the advertisers for any purpose other than for the use of the Services;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Eeze Classifieds.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Eeze Classifieds and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right for any or no reason, at our discretion to refuse or delete or take-down content that (or any part thereof) we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We may, at our discretion, remove ads, put ads on hold or make minor changes thereto, when they do not comply with the Posting Rules. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user’s usage of the site either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user’s registration.
Abusing Eeze Classifieds.
Eeze Classifieds and the Eeze Classifieds community work together to keep the site working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content exercise our discretion when ads do not comply with our policies, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Eeze Classifieds if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content, exercise our discretion when ads do not comply with our policies, or keep a user off Eeze Classifieds or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring Eeze Classifieds or for unauthorized or unlawful content on Eeze Classifieds or use of Eeze Classifieds by users. You also recognise and accept that Eeze Classifieds is not under any obligation to monitor any data or content which is submitted to or available on the site.
Some of Eeze Classifieds features may display your ad on other sites that are part of the global community, like on Eezefind or our classifieds sites in other countries. By using Eeze Classifieds, you agree that your ads can be displayed on these other sites. The terms for our other sites are similar to these terms, but you may be subject to additional laws or other restrictions in the countries where your ad is posted. When you choose to post your ad on another site, you may be responsible for ensuring that it does not violate our other site policies. We may remove your ad if it is reported on any our sites, or if we believe it causes problems or violates any law or policy.
Fees and Services.
Using Eeze Classifieds is generally free, but we sometimes charge a fee for certain services. If the service you use incurs a fee, you’ll be able to review and accept that charge and any additional terms and conditions applicable, including forms of payment, to the service at the time of purchase. This will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in South African Rand, and we may change them from time to time. We’ll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the site. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they’re due. If you don’t, we may limit your ability to use the services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other permissible collection mechanisms.
Eeze Classifieds contains content from us, you, and other users. Eeze Classifieds is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via Eeze Classifieds is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Eeze Classifieds without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in Eeze Classifieds. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Eeze Classifieds (other than your own content).
When providing Eeze Classifieds with content or causing content to be posted using Eeze Classifieds, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) licence to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademark, and database rights and other intellectual property rights you have in the content, in any media known now or developed in the future. This means that we are entitled to host, cache, route, transmit, store, copy, modify, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, publish, translate, use, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, modify, edit, excerpt, analyze, and create algorithms and derivative works from you content, or otherwise use such content. Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights and agree not to assert such rights or any other intellectual property or publicity rights against us, our sub-licensees, or our assignees.
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties, This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). A large number of very varied products are offered on Eeze Classifieds by private individuals in South Africa. Entitled parties, in particular the owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights owned by third parties can report any offers which many infringe on their rights, and submit a request for this offer to be removed. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by Eeze Classifieds.
Eeze Classifieds does not act as a supplier as contemplated in the Consumer Protection Act, or otherwise, and is not the party marketing the goods/services. Eeze Classifieds only provides the platform.
As explained above, we do not actively monitor data or content. We are not involved in the actual transactions between users.
Eeze Classifieds does not operate as a payment intermediary, payment processor, payment facilitator, money transmitter, money services business, or any type of business akin thereto for the purposes of, or in connection with, any transaction on the site. Eeze Classifieds also does not fulfil any of the functions (whether as a whole or in part), of a payment intermediary, payment processor, payment facilitator, money transmitter, money services business, or any type of business akin thereto, whether in a direct or indirect manner.
As most of the content on Eeze Classifieds comes from other users, we do not guarantee or give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy and content of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered, or with regard to the legal capacity of the users that may conduct or complete any transaction.
You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
Eeze Classifieds may promote, endorse and/or contain links to third party sites and/or services and/or goods. These sites, services and and/or goods are beyond the control of Eeze Classifieds. Eeze Classifieds is not involved in transactions between users and the operators of such third party sites. Eeze Classifieds does not accept responsibility for their content, services and/or products.
We cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected.
While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the availability of our services.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Eeze Classifieds, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Despite the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or any third party (whether in contract, delict, negligence, strict liability in delict, by statute or otherwise) is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you pay to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) 100 South African Rand.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees.
In order to ensure the security and reliable operation of the site for all users, Eeze Classifieds reserves the right at its discretion to take whatever action it finds necessary to preserve the security, integrity and reliability of its network and back-office applications. Any user who commits any of the offences detailed in Chapter 13 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 (specifically sections 85 to 88 (inclusive) shall, notwithstanding criminal prosecution, be liable for all resulting liability, loss or damages suffered and/or incurred by Eeze Classifieds and its affiliates, agents and/or partners.
Resolution of disputes.
If a dispute arises between you and Eeze Classifieds, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to the Eeze Classifieds Support System email@example.com. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
These terms and the other policies posted on Eeze Classifieds constitute the entire agreement between Eeze Classifieds and you, superseding any prior agreements.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, this Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of South Africa. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Eeze Classifieds must be resolved by the courts in South Africa, and you and Eeze Classifieds both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the magistrate courts of South Africa.
If we don’t enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below.
We may update this agreement at any time, with changes taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the site, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this agreement will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us.